Last week I had the privilege of speaking at the LayerOne conference in Pasadena. Once again, it was a great time and I want to express my gratitude to all those involved in putting the conference on.
All of the presentations are now posted (noid is a DVD ripping machine) on YouTube and I encourage you to check a few out.
This is the first of a pretty decent run of talks I’ll be doing over the next few months. You’ll find some more information below:
- May 30, 2008 at the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Headquarters- Beyond the Rules: The Mechanics of Electronic Discovery
- June 13, 2008 at Harrah’s Hotel – 15 Hour Review of the Law (Giving the 2007-2008 e-discovery update)
- June 20, 2008 at the Crown Center Exhibition Hall - 15 Hour Review of the Law (Giving the 2007-2008 e-discovery update)
- June 30, 2008 at the Hyatt Regency - 15 Hour Review of the Law (Giving the 2007-2008 e-discovery update)
- August 6, 2008 at Caesar’s Palace – Blackhat USA 2008 – (When Lawyers Attack – Dealing with the New Rules of Electronic Discovery)
- TBD at the Riviera – Defcon 16
- August 22 in Wichita, KS – Information Architecture Mapping
Needless to say I’ve been swamped with work (and usual spring activities) and not much has happened with CCCKC. I’ll be organizing a meeting next week.